- RSS Channel Showcase 6156462
- RSS Channel Showcase 3639266
- RSS Channel Showcase 2022200
- RSS Channel Showcase 1245638
Articles on this Page
- 07/15/14--07:15: _Review: Universal A...
- 07/16/14--07:10: _Producertech Launch...
- 07/17/14--07:10: _Sparkplug Launches ...
- 07/17/14--10:11: _Inside Red Bull Stu...
- 07/18/14--07:19: _BBE Sound Releases ...
- 07/24/14--10:19: _“The Mindful Musici...
- 07/26/14--08:21: _Waves Announces Sou...
- 07/27/14--07:25: _“The Show Must Go O...
- 07/28/14--07:13: _Recording Studio Sw...
- 07/29/14--07:06: _MOTU Announces Thre...
- 07/30/14--08:01: _Mixer Clinic: Under...
- 07/30/14--14:16: _TransAudio Group To...
- 07/15/14--07:15: Review: Universal Audio Apollo Twin DUO — by Rich Crescenti
- 07/16/14--07:10: Producertech Launch Online Training Site for Maschine
- 07/17/14--10:11: Inside Red Bull Studios with Vacationer and Chris Tabron
- 07/26/14--08:21: Waves Announces SoundGrid Studio System – Audio Networking Platform
Although the technology and methods used in our industry have changed and will continue to change, the overall goal of recording hasn’t evolved much at all: We still must start with a sound source, transducers to change the signals into other types of energy, and finally a storage medium for … Read More
It’s not just a Maschine, it’s a way of life.
That seems to be how the educators at Producertech feel, considering the inspired energy behind http://www.maschine-courses.com. Their new site is designed from the ground up to provide quality online training for Native Instrument’s increasingly popular groove production studio, Maschine… Read More
Will this development spark a disruption on how musicians and audio pros rent instruments, space and gear?
The band Vacationer released an album near the end of June that sounds bigger, glossier and more alive than their past efforts.
The new Sonic Sweet v3.0 bundle from BBE Sound includes completely re-worked versions of the their staple D82 Sonic Maximizer plug-in H82 Harmonic Maximizer, and the L82 Loudness Maximizer plug-ins. The “Optimised” versions will introduce better functionality and greater sound clarity that is on par with their hardware predecessors.
During a recent band practice, my mind began to wander, as it sometimes will when you’re playing the same song for the 100th time. I started thinking of future article ideas: “Maybe I should research and write something about mindfulness and music,” I thought, … Read More
Constantly expanding their capabilities, Waves has conquered plug-in development and has even dipped their toe in the virtual instruments realm. Now with the release of SoundGrid Studio System, Waves treads new territory with a platform that will enhance user’s existing software/hardware integration and workflow in the studio – not … Read More
One of audio’s greats will soon be at the center of a sound celebration.
The stars are out in Brooklyn. And when we’re talking about Ground Control Studio in Williamsburg, it’s a veritable constellation of attractions that make this facility worth a look.
On the technical tip, there’s a custom Neve A10118 Custom 20 sidecar that … Read More
A trio of new high-tech interfaces from MOTU are loaded with more than the average audio interface.
All three models are available in the same footprint with differences in I/O – 1248, the flagship model, offers 8 x 12 balanced TRS I/O, four digitally controlled mic-pres, two front-panel hi-Z … Read More
Every mix I do starts with a conversation with the artist.
My goal is to deliver something great. The best way for me to do that is to get a clear understanding of what each artist considers good. Music, like food, is … Read More
Bettermaker is behind a few of the most unique analog equalizers that have been produced in our modern age — starting now, US distributor TransAudio Group can get Bettermaker’s latest and bestest into your hands.
Their flagship model, EQ232P, has two completely analog signal paths who’s parameters can be controlled, … Read More